is a single product that provides complete practice management and facilitates all day-to-day operations in a law firm. It gives your practice
all the tools it needs to do the job, and does so in a centralised, highly-cohesive and integrated manner. Central to ContactsLaw is the concept of the contact
. You only ever enter contact details once, and then access them infinitely, linking them to files
and other items within the system. You can then search
all of your records from one place. ContactsLaw can make the paperless office a reality!
ContactsLaw is a:
- CRM system
- Document management system
- Product-oriented billing and cost recovery system
- General and trust accounting package
- Multi-user collaborative task management system
At the heart of ContactsLaw is its sophisticated relational database. Everything is stored in a single SQL database where all of the Practice's information is secure, complete and backed up. All users have access to up-to-the-minute data, and nothing is hidden away on individual PCs.
Information that ContactsLaw stores includes:
To really get the most from ContactsLaw, you need to be prepared to take the time to customise the system to suit your practice. You must always enter data as accurately, consistently and completely as possible and take the time to learn to use the software correctly. Users should avoid 'workarounds' and shortcuts when more useful constructs are available.
ContactsLaw is developed using cutting-edge software technologies. Built on Microsoft's .NET Framework, ContactsLaw's development following RAD principles, making it is easy to maintain, highly configurable and designed to work the same way on a variety of different hardware and software environments (including Windows 7 and 10). CPMS is able to respond quickly to error reports and change requests, and we are committed to the ongoing development of the product, utilising feedback from users at every step of the way.
The client-side application is deployed via our own DDM
system, while the server-side compontents include an SQL database
and a document library.
- Search window including ABR and transaction searches
- Support for managing multiple business (sudsidiary companies)
- Recently used contacts, files and documents
- Tabbed navigation to help you multi-task
- Clickable links to help you navigate
- Extremely configurable workflows
- Consistent appearance and modern user interface design
- Features to promote data integrity
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Interoperability with other software systems; e.g. Softlog