The DDM manager utility
is an end-user application which runs on the same computer that hosts the DDM Windows service
. It provides a front-end to the service, allowing customers to:
- Manage login details (including support for multiple customers per site)
- View current licenses
- Check-for and deploy software updates to an intranet site
- Configure site-level settings
- Configure product-level settings
- Monitor and control client sessions
Although the Windows service polls regularly for license updates, the manager utility can be used to download these on-demand.
Note: Updates are not automatically installed by the DDM. They must be approved and deployed using the manager utility.
Help topics for the DDM Manager Utility